“Marsella”, a stylish and fashionable Mother of the Bride or Groom Hat.
Whether you are a mother or grandmother of the bride or groom, we have exquisite hats that you can proudly show up in for that great occasion!
Your perfect accessory for that special occasion, this expertly crafted piece that’s full of exquisite detail was inspired by a customer, but tweaked by ByAlpha Couture, into this eye-catching accessory. It features a silver hat base with cream lilies and purple rosettes with rolled leaves, finished off beautifully with diamantes and a purple and cream band. Charming, stunning and striking!
A ByAlpha Couture head piece gives you the flexibility to choose exactly what you would like. You choose *color, fabrics, feathers, veiling and crystals. The list is endless. Please be sure to add any other preferences (especially in the case where two or more colors are being requested) in the “Comments” Box which you will find in the Check Out area, just before Shipping. Also note that with each headpiece being a unique one off original, these are hand-crafted so size and shape may vary from one original to the other. ALL MADE-TO-ORDER ITEMS MAY TAKE UP TO 3 WEEKS TO SHIP.
Please note: You have the added option of incorporating your own fabric into most of our designs; do reach out for further discussion if this is your desire.
* The actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions. Optional colors given when ordering are in reference to the main colors of the item only. Please be sure to contact me for any additional colors you may want to add on for trims, etc.
PERFECT FOR CHURCH WEDDINGS, HIGH TEA PARTIES, KENTUCKY DERBY OR ANY GRAND OCCASION
• Exclusive design by ByAlpha Couture.
• Work is accomplished in a smoke-free environment, using the highest quality of materials.
• Incredible attention to detail and a very high degree of craftsmanship.
• Friendly professional personal service.
• Rush orders available for an extra charge.
If you have any questions, please ask before making a purchase