Bespoke Cocktail Style Fascinator. Tea Party Fascinator Wedding Fascinator. Blue “Soraya” Fascinator.
This charming Bespoke Cocktail Style Fascinator is made from two shades of blue sinamay and adorned with veiling and diamante, adding an elegant touch to your look.
Very much on trend, it is hand blocked in a beret shape and trimmed in the center with a handmade fan-shape – also made from sinamay with a contrasting shade around its edges. Veiling is carefully manipulated and inserted into the front of the fan-shape, and on the backside, a strip of stiffened curled up sinamay beautifies its look.
An additional nice touch is its signature bow to the side, and the fact that this design is reversible. Wear it with the veiling in front on one occasion and play safe buy turning it around on your next outing to reveal the swirl. Comes on a head elastic and can be worn to the left, right or even the center of your head – you choose!
Elegant and striking, this is a very unique one of a kind completely handmade hat made of only the very best and highest quality material from all over the world. ByAlpha Couture is constantly on search for the very best of materials and produces nothing but the best. Be the proud wearer of this striking piece!
Approximate measurements: Height 12 ins, Length 10 ins, Width 10 ins
* The actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS
• Exclusive design by ByAlpha Couture.
• All headpieces are handmade by ByAlpha Couture with every attention to detail.
• Work is accomplished in a smoke-free environment, using the highest quality of materials.
• Each ByAlpha Couture design turns any of your formal occasions into a special, personal fashion showcase due to the careful focus on quality and details. Any of our headpieces will ensure you have a great time in public.
• Rush orders available for an extra charge.
• If you have any questions, please ask before making a purchase.
Please follow me on Social Media for the latest news and updates:
Thanks a bunch!