A playful little topper – 40’s vintage-inspired Fruity Fascinator!
The body of this 40’s vintage-inspired fascinator is made from pleated sinamay which has been welted with a contrast black cotton fabric. This sits on a circular base, and opens up to offer your fruit dose for the day – an apple and a bunch of grapes. The back of the circular base has curled sinamay loop, the entire idea mimicking the act of an African lady hawking for a living. Held in place with an elastic headband, this may look heavy but is lightweight and fun!
* The actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions. Optional colors given when ordering are in reference to the main colors of the item only. Please be sure to contact me for any additional colors you may want to add on for trims, etc.
• Exclusive design by ByAlpha Couture.
• Work is accomplished in a smoke-free environment, using the highest quality of materials.
• Incredible attention to detail and a very high degree of craftsmanship.
• Friendly professional personal service.
• Rush orders available for an extra charge.
• If you have any questions, please ask before making a purchase.